“God places the lonely in families.” Psalm 68:6

Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Birthday!!

Today I turned 34.
I feel blessed today.
I was surprised by a dear friend and my great hubby with an overnight getaway last night, followed up with a tour of GREAT food this morning.
Another dear friend took such good care of my kiddos while we were gone, and I came home today to hugs and smooches from the munchkins. 
I got some beautiful flowers for my kitchen counter.And I really love flowers.

And best of all...not only is today my birthday but it's the FIRST day of the month. You know what that means. That means we check our inbox 2x an hour until "WAIT LIST" pops up in the subject line.
And today it did.
And oh did it...

We moved 8 spots this month...6 of the referrals that were given in June were 0-2 year olds, which is what we want to see moving steadily.
We are currently #32 on the list! Praise God!

Happiest of birthdays.
Yes we wait... but yes we see God continue to prepare us and nudge us and get us closer to meeting our boy.
So excited. So thankful. 








No comments:

Post a Comment